Since the last time you saw anything new on this blog:
– Joy survived Family Weekend and all its craziness and long hours and is now in the midst of another crazy busy week (when will things slow down?!?)
– Mark went on a men’s retreat for 3 days and had a wonderful time. We missed him but are happy he was able to go.
– Mia is still doing great with her big girl potty adventure…still not mastered, but progress at least
– Mark was home sick for 3 days (finally started to feel well enough today to go in).
– Finn went to the doctor because he had this cough that has stayed around for almost 2 weeks…it’s viral but doctor prescribed an inhaler to help get rid of the cough – he has a light wheeze when he breathers out. (So far Mia has been healthy…I feel like I’m coming down with something but as the doctor today said “Mommies don’t get to be sick” Sigh. So true.)
– Mommy and Daddy had a bad case of sticker shock on Finn’s meds. Basically, the medicine is an inhaler, but because he’s so little he doesn’t know how to use it so you buy this adapter thing with a valve on it that allows him to breathe the medicine in at his own pace. This thing is plastic….and has a valve…that’s it. And it’s $50. FIFTY. And not covered by insurance. Of course. The medicine was $25 so almost $80 later we now have the pleasure of giving the stuff to him three times a day. Ugh.
– Our house has looked like something has exploded in every room several times a week. The laundry has also overflowed from baskets multiple times. We’ll catch up sometime. In June.
– It stopped snowing. And the sun has been shining. Mia is riding her tricycle around the block as I type this…poor thing, she longs for spring as much as the rest of us.
– I’m sure we took pictures, too….I’ll post some soon.